Tuesday 23 August 2011

Christmas is coming ...

We all know that it is ages until Christmas but for all the crafters who are gearing up to their busiest season then Christmas always comes early and there is a definite sense of the festive season in the Ribbon Girl shop at the moment, check out the Christmas section for more lovely goodies:

Holly Leaves                                       Reindeers
 Candy Canes                                     Gingham
 Check ribbon                           Jingle Bells

3 comments:

Eveline said...

I adore the jingle bells.
Eveline.

Karen said...

Your Jingle Bells are fabulous! I purchased them a couple of weeks.

I've purchased jingle bells in the past and was really disappointed with them. Not so this time - they are wonderful quality with a lovely jingle! I will be back for more for the reindeers on my Xmas cards!

Just off to look at the other lovely new things! lol Karen x

Bernie said...

Wonderful! Love the ribbons!
Blessings Bernie